Want to develop your career in IT industry? Join us as an accountant at Codecool and be part of an amazing team. Apply now!
About our company
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
What we wish from you, as future colleague:
- Processed accounts payable and accounts receivable according to the accounting rules used for Group reporting IFRS and local rules for statutory reporting.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, fixed asset amortisation/depreciation.
- Updating and monitoring cash flow monthly.
- Banking procedures for payments, ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments/transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Process travel and expense reports.
- Performs the closing of income and expense accounts.
- Preparation of the financial analysis on cost/departament.
- Intercompany reconciliation at the end of the month.
- Performing month-end and year-end closing operations, in accordance with Romanian
- Accounting Standards.
- Providing assistance for the annual audit processes
- Continuous reconciliation with other departments on their reporting requirements.
- Preparation of regular reports on operational expenses.
- Cooperating with the outsourced accounting company in preparing the annual balance sheet and the profit and loss accounts of Codecool Romania in accordance policies regulations.
- Constantly updating on the legislation and changes.
Apply for the accountant position if you have:
- Prior relevant Accounting work experience of 3-5 years
- Familiar with all the accounting process, rules and with current overall legislation as related to proper accounting
- Previous Reporting experience
- Good English skills
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere
- Greatly selected colleagues with the same values and work ethic
- We teach hard, but play harder. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen
- Earn tech industry salary, while educating others
We want to revolutionize the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our core values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 5 steps. Why so many?
So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your resume to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Tech Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and one of the existing mentors in person. The meeting will take place in our office.
Our mentor will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the mentor role and will ask you some technical questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a mentor for one day. You will have the chance to work with our students and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skill set we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send your resume today at