Want to find the best solutions for companies looking for IT talent and at the same time help programmers find their dream job? Join our Codecool team as a Business Development Manager and help finding the best fit for our partners and our graduates. APPLY NOW!
Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 5 locations in 3 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), and Bucharest (in Romania).
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Your Talent Will Sell Ours
Do you think you know what kind of tech talents companies are looking for? Sure you do! The time has come to shift gears and jump into the Codecool bandwagon, while you can! This is going to be a success story, after all.
Let’s get straight to the point, shall we?
Codecool is an international school network and our experienced mentors are working round the clock to turn great young people into outstanding software developers.
The thing is, we’re good at teaching. Several hundreds of people will finish Codecool courses in the upcoming years. We’ll have boatloads of people who have a good understanding of programming and can be hired by software companies in a snap. All you have to do is just knock on their doors and convince them: teaming up with Codecool is a must.
What did we so far? We trained and placed in IT jobs more than 1000 graduates so far in 5 locations in three countries: Poland, Hungary and Romania.
Let’s take a quick look at what you should bring to the table:
- successful track record as an IT sales person OR sales person in a recruitment agency or similar background within the outsourcing sector
- good connections, network to startups /mid-size/large companies in Bucharest or entire Romania- mandatory ( with HR / IT decision makers )
- you must be good at dealing with people and possess several years experience in the field
- you must feel comfortable working with clients, and CEOs / hiring managers from mid sized or bi, multinational companies
- you have excellent soft skills and the ability to teach them to others
- fluent English and Romanian is a must
If this is something that gets you excited regarding your next career step, we’d be more than happy to see you in our team!
- you can be part of an enthusiastic international team who are always there to help
- everyone is working for one goal, we focus on solutions instead of problems
- continuous possibility for improvement, if you are eager to learn new things and skills that’s your place to be
- team spirit - we’re always working together to find the best possible solution for a problem
- you are free to make mistakes, we are not perfect neither
- you’ll have the possibility to visit other Codecool locations and exchange knowledge
- we work hard, play hard - you can take as many vacation as you need to
We want to revolutionize the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our core values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Sales Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and one of the existing sales member live. The meeting will take online.
Our colleagues will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the Business Development Manager role and will ask you some specific questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a member of the team for one day. You will have the chance to work with the sales team and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply