Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 5 locations in 3 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), and Bucharest (in Romania).
We are looking for a Country manager to join our team in Vienna
We are looking for someone credible, with a motivating personality, who understands all aspects of our business (IT + Education + sourcing). The Country Manager is generally responsible for setting up/scaling up the local Codecool campus, the healthy operation, profitability and growth of the local Codecool entity.
What are you going to do?
- You will be the heart and soul of Codecool Vienna. You will be responsible for building and scaling a company that became a key player in the IT education and sourcing market.
- You will have full financial responsibility once the business is up and running.
- You can build your dream team here (approx. 20-30 people) and manage them in line with Codecool values and culture.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate
- has experience in recruitment services and/or adult education
- has a good understanding of the local IT market and trends, good network to key stakeholders
- has strong business development / networking skills
- has managed teams, departments or even a whole company
- has a structured approach to her/his work
- has experience to set up a company from the beginnings and scaling it up
What do we offer?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- Exciting projects, never a dull moment.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life.
- At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organisation, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
To learn more about Codecool, please check out our website: https://codecool.com/en/
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office /online and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply