Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
Now we are looking for a Curriculum Writer to join our team!
We are currently seeking a freelance Copy/Tech-writer to join our international Curriculum team at Codecool.
This is a part-time position, remote, paid per task.
These are the areas:
- Java or C# - any OOP
- Data/BI - data cleaning, analysis
- Python but Fullstack
- Create workshop guides for internal experts based on their input (e.g. interview)
- Find illustrations to improve understanding
- Research additional articles, further readings, extra materials
- Sync with internal soft- and hard-skill experts from various locations regularly
- Outstanding English written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to effectively organize and work independently
- Excellent information gathering and structuring skills
- Ability to quickly learn the expected format / style / other requirements
- Openness to new information and change
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to work remotely
- Self-employed status, billable hours
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
We would like to check out your writing skills and style in English.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and meet our colleagues. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply