Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 6 locations in 4 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), Bucharest (in Romania) and Vienna (in Austria).
Our Cyber Security mentor will lead our brand new Cyber Security Academy where we offer a 6 month long course for our students. You will work with a small group of students (maximum 20 students) preferably in hybrid mode, but mostly online. You will be responsible for preparing them for their first cyber security job.
At the beginning of this project you will create a cyber security, tailor-made curriculum for this course. At this phase you will work mostly alone, therefore your working hours will be flexible.
The first 2-3 months will start with a Python training (probably covered by a Codecool mentor) and you will be responsible for the second part of the Academy where students will learn cyber security basics.
At the end of the Academy our students will be hired by our partner company - they will also participate in the course from time to time (tech workshops, company events) and the CS mentor will have to cooperate with them as well.
- Creating tailor made, cyber security curriculum from scratch
- Keeping contact with our partner company and understanding their expectations towards the new junior candidates and the knowledge they need to gain during the course
- Mentoring our students, doing 1on1 consultations, tech workshops, reviews, frontal sessions
- Support and inspire the candidates to achieve their goals
- You have a strong experience in the field of cyber security
- You are confident in writing and communicating in English
- You don’t need to have any educational/training background, but you like to work with people
- You have at least 40 hours/month for this project
- on week A you will have to work approx. 20 hours between 9am - 3pm
- on week B students will learn alone, but they might have questions about the curriculum, in this case you will spend a few hours with online consulting
- Ideally you can work for as a contractor
What do we offer?
- you will change lot of young people’s lives by giving them a new career opportunity
- you will work with a friendly, innovative, great team who are always ready to help
- You can improve your soft and tech skills – while mentoring others.
- you will work in a company where courage, honesty, quality and fun are the parts of our everyday lives
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply