About our company
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania. Internationally, more than 800 students have started their developer career with us.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Education Manager in Budapest.
- Up-to-date knowledge of legal regulations related to adult education (Felnőttképzési törvény)
- Full professional supervision of adult education programs
- Supporting and licensing the compilation of training programs
- Liaison with the Adult Education Office (NSZFH)
- Fulfillment of reporting obligations arising during trainings
- Recording and keeping up-to-date data on trainings and trainees in the Adult Education Reporting System (Felnőttképzési Adatszolgáltatási Rendszer)
- Supporting educational planning
- Supporting the work of the product teams in conducting EU financed programs
- Preparation of adult education contracts, statements of consent, certificates, compliance with related deadlines
- Providing information (via phone, e-mail, ticketing system) to those interested in training
- Keeping contact with student recruitment team and the marketing team
- Collaborate with other departments of the company, prepare regular summaries of Training Programs.
- Collaborate with the Finance Department regarding our Training Programs.
- Preparation and registration of contract amendments, addendums, and terminations
- Keeping contact with students
Expectations and required skills:
- You must have a degree in andragogy or you have a degree in pedagogy with 3 years of professional experience in adult education or have 5 credit points related to adult education (If you have an andragogy degree, there is no requirement for professional experience or credit points) - this is a governmental requirement and unfortunately we cannot waive this criteria
- You are able to deliver time sensitive tasks
- You have a good eye for details
- You are reliable and a natural organizer, you have the ability to ‘make things happen’
- You have a positive attitude
- You have task management skills
- You have experience in some administrative tasks
- You have some IT skills: You have 2+ years experience in using google products (gmail, forms, drive), trello and if you know confluence is a big plus
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- you can be part of an enthusiastic international team who are always there to help
- everyone is working for one goal, we focus on solutions instead of problems
- continuous possibility for improvement, if you are eager to learn new things and skills that’s your place to be
- team spirit - we’re always working together to find the best possible solution for a problem
- you are free to make mistakes, we are not perfect neither
- you’ll have the possibility to visit other Codecool locations and exchange knowledge
- we work hard, play hard - you can take as many vacation as you need to
We want to revolutionize the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our core values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 5 steps. Why so many?
So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your resume to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office.
Our staff specialist will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the mentor role and will ask you some technical questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a junior recruiter for one day. You will have the chance to interact with our potential students and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skill set we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send your resume today at