Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. We are already present in 5 locations, 3 countries (Hungary, Poland and Romania).
We are looking for an IT Recruiter in Budapest to join our Recruitment team. Our new teammember will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes. You will have to manage our screening process including personal and group interviews. You will also have a strong relationship with our clients.
Your workday will usually look like:
- in the morning you decide if you want to work from home or join us in the office
- if you come to the office, first you will have a coffee or tea 🙂
- absolutely up to you how to prioritize your tasks
- after deciding to start with the daily email flow you go out for a nice lunch with your team
- you have a weekly sync meeting with your team - time for one more coffee or tea!
- in the afternoon you manage some calls with your candidates
- at the end of the day you finally meet and have an interview with your favourite applicants
Expectations, required skills:
- experience with recruiting technology related profiles
- native/fluent Hungarian and English
- very good communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work in team
- effective decision-making
- solution-focus, dynamic attitude
- proactivity and responsibility
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with motivating compensation package (incentives in both short and long-term successes)
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply