Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever-growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland and Romania.
We are looking for a junior financial controller who will be responsible for all activities in the Bucharest office.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the monthly accounting closing procedure of Codecool Romania
- Cooperating with the outsourced accounting company in preparing the annual balance sheet and the profit and loss accounts of Codecool Romania in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws
- Monitoring, on continuous basis, the consistency of the accounting analytical and general ledger data of Codecool Romania
- Reconciling the intercompany balances
- Providing assistance for the annual audit processes
- Cooperate with the outsourced accounting company to ensure the timely and efficient monthly management reporting of Codecool Romania
- Continuous reconciliation with other departments on their reporting requirements
- Preparation of regular reports on operational expenses
- Calculation of the interests on the intercompany loans received by Codecool Romania
- Preparation of ad hoc controlling reports
- Assistance in preparation of the annual business plan of Codecool Romania with the follow up of the actual figures vs. the budgeted figures
- Collect and generate development requests to support the accounting and the financial processes
- Prior relevant work experience of 3 years
- Previous Audit exposure & experience
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to prioritise in a fast changing environment
- Team spirit and willingness to further develop both personal & professional skills
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
Why work with us?
We’re innovative and backed up by lots of talented people. Be part of our awesome company culture. We provide flexibility to all our coworkers and work-life balance. If you are looking for flexible working hours and unlimited home office option, you are in a good place! We are proud of our TEAL organization and culture.
About Our Culture
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has around 4 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply