Junior Project Manager
Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations and 3 countries (Hungary, Poland & Romania). We changed the life of more than 500 students through coding.
We are looking for a Project manager to join our New Product Development (NPD) team, that is responsible for designing and developing new courses. You will be working from Budapest, but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders.
- You will help to coordinate the development of new courses in Hungary, Poland and Romania
- Planning, and follow up on different projects, statuses and tasks, administration (only the very necessary, we are not a bureaucratic organisation)
- Coordinate with education, sales, marketing, development and other departments, in 3 countries
- You have outstanding communication skills both English and Hungarian.
- You already have some experience as a project manager.
- You know how to deal with tons of information, different teams and priorities that might change quickly.
- You are precise and reliable.
- You always have an eye on the details, never miss a deadline and your trello boards are clean and tidy.
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office.
- Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work. Or you can work from home if you prefer to.
- Exciting projects, never a dull moment.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life.
- At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Junior Project Manager @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office /online and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply