Junior Student Recruiter
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
Join Codecool’s team as a Junior Recruiter for our Student recruitment team. You will be working from Budapest, but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders.
- Within a 24 hour window proactively contact candidates who have finished the application process. Answer their questions and help them in case they get stuck.
- Provide great customer experience to candidates and answer all of their questions over the phone and online.
- Provide information about Codecool and our different courses to applicants and help them choose the course best suits them.
- Keep contact with candidates via phone, social chat and email.
- Track prospect statuses with regards to each contact
- Carry out administrative work connected to Student Recruitment and prospect contacts.
- Take part in interviews and assessment events, open days.
- Measure and report on prospecting effectiveness and KPIs
- You have outstanding communication skills both English and Hungarian. If you happen to speak Polish or Romanian is a big plus.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills. You can easily connect with people.
- You have the ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- You are happy to make daily calls and regularly follow up with prospects.
- You are proactive and enthusiastic in your work, and empathetic with others.
- You know how to work with others, but you are comfortable with doing your job independently.
- Ideally you have some experience in Telesales / Sourcing / Recruiting or Sales.
- You have some experience with Sales or Recruitment targets.
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Why work for us?
We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work. We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Only HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply