Lead Performance Marketing Manager
Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations and 3 countries (Hungary, Poland & Romania). We changed the life of more than 500 students through coding.
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Performance Marketing Manager to join our international marketing team at Codecool.
The Performance Marketing Manager - reporting directly to the CMO - will lead Codecool’s overall online acquisition activities (B2B and B2B), via driving and managing performance marketing campaigns across multiple geographies in Europe.
Anywhere Europe, preferable HU, PL or RO
- Manage a team of international performance marketing agencies and multi-country delivery partners
- Set and measure location specific performance and acquisition funnel KPI targets
- Regularly evaluate and manage digital marketing projects and campaigns, highlighting efficiencies and cost saving opportunities for the business
- Project management and status reports on performance marketing activities
- Manage and optimise our performance marketing activities, including SEO, PPC, Display, Pre-roll, Affiliates, Influencers, etc)
- Conducting weekly / monthly analysis of digital marketing performance with conclusions and recommendations
- Monitoring and optimising paid media activities (CPC, CPL, CPA) and specific campaigns for each customer touchpoint.
- Primary point of contact for Google & Facebook joint Paid Performance Media planning with representatives
- Competitor performance reviews
- Ensure performance marketing compliance with GDPR and similarly regulated industries
- +5 years experience in driving digital marketing and media buying projects to targets in a fast-paced agile environment
- English and at least one of the following languages (Hungarian. Polish or Romanian)
- Comprehensive understanding of BTL and digital media metrics and terminology and reporting
- Advanced user of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Search Console, SEM Rush, Moz. The ability to test, launch, manage and optimise digital marketing activities in these platforms
- Excellent understanding of data analytics. Ability to quantify and analyse user acquisition metrics through reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, keyword ranking tools, etc
- An understanding of tag manager tools (Google Tag Manager) and content management systems (WordPress) is a great advantage.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization.
- Ability to be flexible and use excellent problem-solving skills.
Why work for us?
We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
We know what is the balance between work and private life. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Full-time contract with competitive salary.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply