Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 5 locations in 3 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), and Bucharest (in Romania).
The Marketing Manager - reporting directly to the CMO - will support the marketing team in planning and delivering Codecool’s growth and development in Austria and the german speaking territories in relation to student acquisition, recruitment and brand growth. You will be responsible for managing our localised marketing initiatives in Austria. You are comfortable using market research and analysis to aid marketing strategy and planning.
- Managing and delivering Codecool’s market launch and marketing campaigns, promotional activities and events in Austria
- Managing the process of a course launches
- Supporting student recruitment activities
- Ensuring the content on our B2C and B2B websites is localised and up to date
- Supporting the Global Social Media Manager in community management and posting activities on Codecool’s Austrian Social Media sites
- Managing regular B2C and B2B email communications
- Managing and executing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, adverts, and other marketing-related projects.
- Write, translate and proofread marketing copy for the localised market
- Organizing, attending and presenting at student events such as open days, meetups, conferences
- Monitoring competitors’ marketing activities and analysing market trends
- Keeping track of local marketing invoices and finicials
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have +3 years experience as a marketer in a fast-paced and agile environment
- You are confident in writing and communicating in English as well as speak and write in a native level German, with the ability to tailor communications and messaging to a wide variety of audiences and channels
- You have excellent marketing project management & organizational skills
- You are a strong “all-rounder” with experience in a variety of marketing skills
- You have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- You enjoy dynamic environment and have a high ability to deal with uncertainty, business variability and time pressure
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work. Or you can work from home if you prefer to.
- Exciting projects, never a dull moment.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life.
- At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet your future team leader. We would like to get to know you, know about your previous experience and your motivation to join Codecool.
Trial day / Trial exercise
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply