- Planning, managing and delivering Codecool’s marketing campaigns, promotional activities and B2C and B2B events
- Managing the process of a course launches and promotions
- Supporting student recruitment activities and promotions
- Ensuring the content on our B2C and B2B websites is localised and up to date
- Community management and posting activities on Codecool’s Polish Social Media sites
- Support our Lead Performance Manager by localising our SEO and PPC campaigns
- Managing and running our regular B2C and B2B email communications
- Collecting testimonials and reviews from students and business partners
- Exploring angles to communicate on Codecool and its B2C and B2B services towards press and work on locally relevant press releases and interviews with the PR agency
- Managing and executing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, adverts, and other marketing-related projects.
- Write, translate and proofread marketing copy for the localised market
- Organizing, attending and presenting at student events such as open days, meetups, conferences
- Monitoring competitors’ marketing activities and analysing market trends
- Keeping track of local marketing invoices and financials
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have a minimum 5 years experience as a marketer in a fast-paced and agile environment
- You are confident in writing and communicating in English as well as speak and write in a native level Polish
- You have excellent marketing project management & organizational skills
- You are a strong “all-rounder” with experience in a variety of marketing skills
- You have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- You enjoy dynamic environment and have a high ability to deal with uncertainty, business variability and time pressure
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet your future team leader. We would like to get to know you, know about your previous experience and your motivation to join Codecool.
In this step You will have the chance to present us your ideas about working with us and your strategy to help us build Codecool brand on the market.
Meet the team and talk details.
We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you. The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply