Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people.
Codecool is already present in 5 locations and 3 countries (Hungary, Poland & Romania). We changed the life of more than 500 students through coding.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for our 2 Campuses in Hungary (Budapest, Miskolc) to keep on working on our fantastic brand, filling our courses with students, then helping to scale up the business for harnessing the potential of the booming local ICT sector and help our sales team to place our students for our corporate partners.
You will be working from Budapest, but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders, you will have training, meetings and company-wide conferences in Poland and Romania as well. You will work closely with the CMO, other C-level executives and subcontractors.
- You will be mainly supporting Codecool's Hungarian growth with your ideas and work.
- But you will also contribute to our international story in key marketing initiatives.
- As marketing manager you will need to define the annual strategy for the local market, planning, budgeting and executing all the activities, campaigns.
- The tasks you'll handle will include projects management, managing subcontractors such as SEO agency, performance agency, PR agency, copywriters and creatives, designer, etc… You will also be responsible for building up our social media presence, content strategy, employer branding. You’ll also have to do some CMS management, performance analysis, organizing and promoting events.
- You will have great independence in your work: planning and allocating budget, choosing subcontractors, choosing media channels, coming up with creative ideas and projects, etc...
- We work with lots of technology that you'll use, nothing you can't learn of course 🙂
- You will be reporting to the CMO directly
- You will occasionally have to travel within Europe
- You are actually a marketing manager - you have experience in building up a brand, managing a pipeline, working on multiple projects, managing events and subcontractors, budget planning & resource allocation
- You have both the brain and the soul for marketing:
- You have a good understanding of marketing related data & analytics
- You can fulfill the brand with emotions, and create compelling narratives
- You are capable of promoting your products or services or your events
- You are passionate about your values and you align with our company values as well (see below)
- You are focused on reaching your assigned KPI’s
- You have an experience with copywriting (blog posts, advertising copies) if needed
- You know your way around Social Media Platforms & Tools
- You have experience in running or managing performance marketing campaigns
- You have a well-established subcontractor network where you can turn to with different tasks
- You are tech savvy and have the willingness to learn marketing technologies we use (or can teach us new marketing technologies we don’t use yet)
- You can speak and write business English at a proficient level.
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with competitive salary.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Marketing Manager @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply