Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
Are you an enthusiastic, open-minded, courageous and resilient marketing professional? You are known from being a great team player and having a "can-do" attitude? Perfect!
Join Codecool as a Marketing Manager, where you will be able to grow constantly and make the history! You will be working from Cracow or Warsaw (for now 100% remotely, because of the pandemic), but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders.
The Marketing Manager - reporting directly to the CMO - will support the international marketing team in planning and delivering Codecool’s growth and development in Poland in relation to student acquisition, recruitment and brand growth. You will be responsible for managing our localized marketing initiatives, overseeing and executing our creative and the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Managing and delivering Codecool’s B2C and B2B marketing campaigns, promotional activities and events in Poland
- Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant informatio
- Overseeing and executing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, adverts, and other marketing-related projects.
- Writing, translating and proofreading marketing copy for the localized market
- Participating and contributing to new product launches with marketing materials
- Supporting the Lead Performance Manager in delivering SEO, PPC and other performance (CPA) based activities
- Working closely with global Engagement and Community Managers producing creative content, including videos, press releases and blog posts
- Running localized Social Media posting to enhance audience engagement
- Managing regular B2C and B2B email communications
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Communicating and managing various freelancers and delivery partners and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Helping the sales team in securing possible B2B partnerships
- Budgeting management and reporting for local marketing activities
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Our offer is definitely for you, if:
- You have +3 years experience as a marketer in a fast-paced and agile environment
- You are confident in writing and communicating in English as well as Polish, with the ability to tailor communications and messaging to a wide variety of audiences and channels.
- You are comfortable using market research and analysis to aid marketing strategy and planning.
- You have excellent marketing project management & organizational skills
- You are a strong “all-rounder” with experience in a variety of marketing skills
- You have advanced presentation and analytical skills
- You enjoy dynamic environment and have a high ability to deal with uncertainty, business variability and time pressure
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with competitive salary.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Marketing Manager @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply