Mentor For B2B Up / Reskilling Projects -Fix term
Want to change lives through coding? Become a MENTOR for three months at Codecool, where we launch hundreds of young people on successful coding careers and assist the up/reskilling of experienced IT professionals for our B2B partners. Apply now!
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever-growing IT talent gap by providing coding carriers and upskilling opportunities for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in five locations, three countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
You will be working as a mentor engaged in the up/reskilling of IT professionals for our B2B clients. You will work on specific, well-defined projects, both on- and offline. You will be located in Budapest, closely associated with the local Country Manager, other mentors from all our locations, and other team members and subcontractors.
- Share your hard-earned knowledge aboutprogramming!
- Earn tech industry income while educating others.
- Be part of the IT education of the future!
- Be a superhero, a role model to others!
- You can improve your soft and tech skills – while mentoring others.
- Think together and help your peers all over the World.
- Get known in the business scene by shaping the solution for leading IT companies’ sourcing challenges.
Apply if you:
- have extensive experience in the following domains:
- have a positive attitude, and you can inspire beginners in programming,
- are a credible person with huge programming experience,
- have patience and endurance to help others in learning,
- believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model, and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring,
- are experienced in technology and work with it daily, love to learn and educate yourself continuously,
- speak English and Hungarian fluently.
Why work for us?
- We offer a fantastic atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleagues with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization. If you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, no bureaucracy stops you; it will happen.
- Full-time contract with motivating compensation package
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers, whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Am I a good IT Mentor candidate?
I don’t have programming experience as such, but I can teach project management, agile methodologies and soft skills.
Are you looking for any specific programming language?
I am concerned that while mentoring, I will not develop my programming skills.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Online HR + Tech Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and one of our mentors in person. The interviews will be conducted online.
Our mentor will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the mentor role and will ask you some technical questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a mentor for one day. You will have the chance to work with our students and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply