New Product Development Manager
Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people.
Codecool is already present in 5 locations and 3 countries (Hungary, Poland & Romania). We changed the life of more than 500 students through coding.
We are looking for a person who will join our Codecool team as New Product Development Manager. The person will be responsible mainly for directing the cross-functional activities required to research, develop, and launch new innovative products on the market. By products we mean state of the art market-ready IT educational/Digital skill developmentservices both to consumers and businesses.
You can work from any of our locations: Budapest /Warsaw /Krakow /Bucharest. Your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders, you will have training, meetings and company-wide conferences in Poland, Hungary and Romania as well. You will work closely with the Head of Expansion.
- Developing and directing short- and long-term products (trainings, courses), planning by analysing market, demand, trends and competition
- Directing technical research, development and evaluation of new IT skills and technologies and educational products
- Actively researching new product and business opportunities for Codecool (corporate partnerships)
- Initiating and managing product launches from idea to implementation
- Creating KPIs for NPD and evaluates new products’ performance and success
- Coordinating cross-division projects in lean methodology
- You will work closely with management, marketing, recruitment, education and sales departments
- We are looking for someone with experience in Education Business, training product- and business development
- If you have knowledge and experience in at least three of them, let's talk: Learning & Development, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Project Management, New Product Development, Business Development, User Experience, Service Design.
- You launched something on the market: a product, business or service.
- You have very strong project management skills and can get the job done
- You have ability to create your own ideas, put them to the test, adjust, and make them happen.
- You have experience, knowledge or passion for IT and/or education (both would be the ideal)
- You have basic understanding of digital marketing technologies and tools or are willing to learn them
- You put people in the center of everything you do
- Service design, UX, CX, lean, agile, research, iteration, kanban, digital, a/b, MVP, landing page, conversion… are expressions you use almost daily
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with competitive salary.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: NPDM @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply