Want to change lives through coding? Become a mentor at Codecool and help hundreds of young people launch on successful coding careers. Apply now!
About our company
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
What we wish from you, as future colleague:
- Share your hard earned knowledge
- Be part of the IT education of the future
- Be a superhero, a role model to hundreds
- Think together and help your peers all over the World
Apply for part-time instructor/mentor if you:
- Have a positive attitude, and you can inspire beginners in programming
- Are willing to work outside normal business hours - you will be assigned to our latest online weekend course which will take place for 2 hours on Friday and for 8 hours on Saturday
- Are a credible person with relevant programming experience
- Have patience and endurance to help others in learning
- Believe in the practice oriented, project based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring
- Are experienced in technology and work with it on a daily basis, love to learn and educate yourself continuously
- Speak English and Romanian fluently
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere
- Greatly selected colleagues with the same values and work ethic
- We teach hard, but play harder. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen
- Earn tech industry salary, while educating others
We want to revolutionize the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our core values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 5 steps. Why so many?
So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your resume to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Tech Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and one of the existing mentors in person. The meeting will take place in our office.
Our mentor will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the mentor role and will ask you some technical questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a mentor for one day. You will have the chance to work with our students and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skill set we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send your resume today at