Curiosity is what we're looking for. Being enthusiastic to learn about the needs and pain points of our customers, we want to build the right product with the best user experience. Translate these needs together with a designer into plans that a developer team can work on.
You should apply if you have some experience as Product Owner or Product Manager who has delivered significant results at a company-wide level — business driven, value driven.
What we expect from you?
- Passion for education and revolutionize the way people learn
- Work in a team of developers and product designers to discover real product problems, prioritize and break them down to small shippable increments
- Manage and oversee complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business impact
- Get in touch with the end users, working constantly to understand their real pain-points and dig deeper than identifying symptoms only
- Work with the developer and designer team to deliver the highest business value working in an agile way
- Data-driven approach, make data-driven decisions (incl. A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs).
- Be friendly with colleagues and motivate them on rainy days
- Work incredibly hard to keep things incredibly simple
- Real-life experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner in a fast-moving IT company in an international environment, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with agile processes, and experience with scrum and lean approaches in a cross-functional team including product/UX designers
- Plus is if you have experience with managing projects in Jira and/or Trello.
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- You can be a part of CEE regions next startup success (~7M EUR total funding from the region’s leading financial and energy provider and angels)
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- Family-friendly working hours.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary.
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Product Manager @Codecool
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply