Product designer (remote)
Passion for education and building a product - is what we're looking for. Become a product designer at Codecool!
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
Join Codecool’s product development team and work with us to create an outstanding product. Bring in creativity and make sure we are building not only a functional but a usable, loveable product!
Apply if you:
- want to make a big impact on an assessment and recruitment platform by forming our products
- enjoy working in close collaboration with developers and a product manager to build a new platform
- are a problem solver with positive attitude and growth-mindset
- have a passion for building end-to-end product design
- have contributed to successfully delivering projects in an agile environment
- already managed complex projects (even better if you have experience in working within a product team)
- can manage multiple personas and advocate their needs during development
- are ready to collaborate with and build bridges of empathy towards multiple stakeholders of diverse personalities and are able synthesize often diverse views into constructive solutions
- can create not only functional, but also a visually appealing product
- have experience using various UX design methods (prototyping, wireframing, user testing)
- experience in user research and/or usability testing methodology
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway.
We are building a product that impacts all of our student’s experience in Codecool from the first touchpoint until they find their dream jobs. Contribute to making their next step to a new career an even better experience!
Form how Codecool is building new products from a user experience perspective.
We offer an awesome atmosphere. We are working remotely, but our office is open to anyone - with the necessary safety cautions of course.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with motivating compensation package
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Only HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply to [email protected]