Passion for education and building a product - is what we're looking for. Become a Team lead at Codecool, build a software development team, lead by example!
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania.
Join Codecool’s new product development team and build a team of software developers. Lead by example and take care of hiring and mentoring a development team who will deliver our best-in-industry product.
Apply if you:
- have a positive attitude, and you can inspire others,
- have a product mindset, want to do participate in user oriented product development,
- have managed teams before, know how to take care of your team members,
- are a credible person with huge programming experience,
- have experience managing complex projects within a cross-functional team (PM, Dev, UX, etc),
- are familiar with agile practices, OO, SOLID, TDD, CI/CD and Clean Code.
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university halfway.
- Tech stack: We work with the latest technologies - currently Java, Spring boot, Angular, Python, GCloud, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker, Postgres.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with motivating compensation package
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply