Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever-growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries: Hungary, Poland and Romania.
We are looking for a senior project manager who will be responsible for managing corporate trainings in Budapest, with strong focus on extending our current portfolio by providing high quality upskilling trainings to our partners. You will work closely with the marketing and the sales team, the engineering department, in-house mentors and trainer subcontractors.
Your responsibilities will cover
- Find Unique Selling Point of corporate training business line on the market and figure out how to do such service in a Codecool way
- Coordinating preparation of business proposals
- Manage tender documentation
- Manage marketing materials to be submitted to / provided for B2B business partners
- Coordinating recruitment process of possible trainers
- Keeping contact with the trainer pool
- Monitoring and evaluating training program’s effectiveness, success
- Setting up and continuously refine follow up system for corporate trainings
- Documenting training portfolio and conducted events
- Designing the timetable and spatial logistics of the different corporate trainings
- Taking part in market events aimed at marketing corporate trainings
- Collaborating with partners at sales and marketing on issues related to corporate training
Ideal background and skills
- 5+ years of experience as project manager
- Experience in multi-country organisations, managing efficiency and compliance in multicountry legislative environments
- Ability to work independently and confidently on the required fields
- Great people management skills
- Business mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- General mindset to make things better and faster
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- You can be a part of CEE regions next startup success
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture: we at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Project Manager @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply