Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 5 locations in 3 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), and Bucharest (in Romania).
- Collaborate with your team members to create excellent code
- Share your knowledge and experience through pair programming and code reviews
- Actively participate in team events
- Keep in contact with students, mentors, and other colleagues to understand their needs and pain points
- Contribute to the vision of the product and the team with innovative ideas
- Design software solutions for quality and maintainability
- You have strong experience as a developer with at least one of the following languages: Java, Angular, Kotlin, Python
- You are open towards learning new technologies
- You are enthusiastic about teamwork and sharing knowledge
- You have a strong focus on quality
- You can support the product with up-to-date knowledge of software design principles
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
What do we offer?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars. Or you can work from home if you prefer to.
- Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- Exciting projects, never a dull moment.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life.
- At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply