Senior Project manager for Training department
Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations and 3 countries (Hungary, Poland & Romania). We changed the life of more than 500 students through coding.
We are looking for a senior project manager who will be responsible for managing corporate IT trainings in Budapest, with a strong focus on extending our current portfolio by providing high quality upskilling IT training to our partners. You will work closely with our clients, the marketing and the sales team, the engineering department, in-house mentors and trainer subcontractors.
- End to end responsibility of the entire B2B training cycles:
- Coordinate preparation of business proposals
- Manage tender documentation
- Work together with the marketing team on marketing materials to be submitted to / provided for B2B business partners
- Coordinate recruitment process of possible trainers
- Keep contact with the trainer pool
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success
- Set up and continuously refine follow up system for corporate trainings
- Document training portfolio and conducted events
- Design the timetable and spatial logistics of the different corporate trainings
- Take part in market events aimed at marketing corporate trainings
- Collaborate with partners at sales and marketing on issues related to corporate training
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development / trainings in the IT industry (huge advantage if you have experience working at a training company )
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently and confidently on the required fields
- Great people management skills
- Business mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- General mindset to make things better and faster
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office.
- Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work. Or you can work from home if you prefer to.
- Exciting projects, never a dull moment.
- We know what is the balance between work and private life.
- At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face /online HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office /online and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply