Passion for education and building a product - is what we're looking for. Become a software developer at Codecool!
Codecool is a growing network of coding schools in the CEE region. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 5 locations, 3 countries (Hungary, Poland, Romania), with a 3,2M EUR revenue in 2018, 5M EUR target revenue in 2019.
Join Codecool’s new product development team as a software developer.
Apply if you:
- have a positive attitude and growth-mindset
- have at least 2-3 years of programming experience
- have passion about experimenting with new languages and tools
- have contributed to successfully delivering projects in an agile environment
- are familiar with agile practices, OO, SOLID, TDD, CI/CD and Clean Code
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway.
- Tech stack: We work with the latest technologies - currently Spring boot, Angular, Python, GCloud, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker, Postgres.
- You can be a part of CEE regions next startup success (5M EUR yearly revenue expectation for our 4th year of operation, ~7M EUR total funding from the region’s leading financial and energy provider and angels)
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with motivating compensation package
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Submit application.Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Phone interview.Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR + Competency Interview.In this stage, you will meet our recruiter and the department manager. The meeting will take place in our office at your preferred location.
Trial day.This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply