About our company
Codecool is a leading digital educator and sourcer in the CEE region with more than 1000+ graduated students placed in developer jobs at 200+ corporate partners, 700+ students in training currently, and 5M EUR revenue in 2020. Codecool has campuses operating already at 5 locations in 3 countries: Budapest and Miskolc (in Hungary), and Krakow and Warsaw (in Poland), and Bucharest (in Romania).
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic Student Recruiter in Vienna to join our Student Recruitment team. You will be working from Vienna, but your tasks will exceed the city's and the country's borders.
- Be part of an enthusiastic and goal-oriented cross-locational team
- Provide great customer experience to candidates and answer all of their questions over the phone and online.
- Provide information about Codecool and our different courses to applicants and help them choose the course best suits them.
- Keep contact with applicants and those who are interested in Codecool coursesvia phone, social chat and email.
- Manage end-to-end student recruitment process.
- Take part in interviews and assessment events, open days.
- Carry out administrative work connected to daily tasks
- Participate in our regular team events where we share info, knowledge and plan together
Expectations and required skills:
- Outstanding, native level communication skills in both English and German
- You are proactive and enthusiastic in your work, and empathetic with others.
- You are happy to make daily calls and regularly follow up with prospects.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills. You can easily connect with people.
- You know how to work with others, but you are comfortable with doing your job independently.
- You have the ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Nice to have
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
- You have some experience with Sales or Recruitment targets.
- Ideally you have some experience in Telesales / Sourcing / Recruiting or Sales.
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- you can be part of an enthusiastic international team who are always there to help
- everyone is working for one goal, we focus on solutions instead of problems
- continuous possibility for improvement, if you are eager to learn new things and skills that’s your place to be
- team spirit - we’re always working together to find the best possible solution for a problem
- you are free to make mistakes, we are not perfect neither
- you’ll have the possibility to visit other Codecool locations and exchange knowledge
- we work hard, play hard - you can take as many vacation as you need to
We want to revolutionize the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our core values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Our recruitment process has 5 steps. Why so many?
So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your resume to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office.
Our staff specialist will tell you more about the day-to-day duties in the mentor role and will ask you some technical questions.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture, and act as a junior recruiter for one day. You will have the chance to interact with our potential students and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skill set we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send your resume today at