Student Recruitment /Admission Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Student Recruitment / Admissions Manager to join our international marketing team at Codecool. The purpose of the role is to drive the number and the quality of accepted offers, by providing first-class customer service and applicant experience to our students, to the school’s external partners, prospective parents and their children, whilst actively improving our recruitment communications and processes.
This role will report directly to the CMO and will be responsible for managing a team of international recruiters, ensuring that targets for registrations, confirmations, interviews and final acceptances are achieved and the quality of accepted candidates meets or exceeds the school’s standards. In addition to managing our international recruitment team, this is a strategic role that requires the post-holder to develop strong student recruitment and conversion strategies that ensures Codecool's Student enrollment growth. The role requires strong liaison and cooperation with other senior managers across the school.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that student recruitment and school’s liaison activity compliment and partner recruitment and admissions processes.
- To manage the team and daily operations of the Student Admissions & Recruitment. Workloads must be prioritised to ensure that targets are met and key deadlines achieved.
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of student recruitment and conversion strategies to increase enquiries, applications and conversion to all programmes
- Regularly analyse enquiries and admissions data advising the CMO of enquiry trends to inform the development of new products
- Managing the planning and co-ordination the Open days and other school events. Liaising with staff across the school delivering the event itself
- Ensure that admissions and recruitment procedures are followed advising the team on operational difficulties that may impact the successful recruitment of students
- To maintain accurate records in accordance with Codecool requirements, ensuring compliance and maintenance of relevant systems.
- Keep all documentation/records up-to-date and in order.
- To provide the Admission reports from the recruitments for statistical, evaluation and quality purposes.
- To work with project teams / working groups to support the achievement of project objectives as may be required.
- To identify and implement improvements to the Student Admissions & Recruitment, taking account of student and staff feedback, changes to policy, strategy or external environment.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested
- Mininum 3 years of experience in Student Recruitment or Recruitment
- Degree Educated (ideally in Psychology, Media, Marketing or Business)
- Advanced MS Office or Gsuite
- Languages: Fluent in English (must)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with recruitment targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships from scratch
- Well organized, punctual with great time management skills
- Project management experience; creative problem-solver and solution oriented team player
- Possess the ability to work both independently and remain self-motivated
- Ability to work under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Managed a small team in the past
About our culture:
We at Codecool take our values seriously and work to reach our goals based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Student Recruitment /Admission Manager @Budapest
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected] Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR and professional Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply