Weekend Course Community Manager
We believe that hard and soft skills are equally important. We're running software developer courses by engineers (as instructors) and we're looking for someone who could be a good complement for them, responsible for the soft areas. Like a scrum master in agile teams focusing on software methodology, here we're focusing on learning methodology.
What we expect from you?
- Passion for education and revolutionize the way people learn
- Ensure the smooth-running operations of your weekend course
- Work in a team of Instructors/Mentors to ensure effective learning
- Create an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for Codecool students
- Create a fail-safe learning environment that fosters collaboration and creativity
- Be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on your feet and aware that others are counting on you
- Be available on weekends (3 weekends/month) from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
If you decide to join us you will:
- onboard our students from day one and support them throughout the course
- conduct internal workshops that make all the difference
- keep our students happy and motivated
- get out the office from time to time at conferences and meet-ups to spread the word
- do your own projects you are passionate about
- You have experience in conducting trainings
- You have strong soft skills ex. communication, team work, time-management
- Studying IT or psychology would be an asset
- You have experience/ previously worked in IT company
- You are good at dealing with people
- You are not afraid of speaking in public or making presentations
- You are a person who is self-motivated and focused on delivering results
- You speak and write fluent English and obviously Hungarian
We want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
About our culture:
We at Codecool are working to reach our Vision based on our Core Values:
- Courage: You need the courage to explore new things and break conventions.
- Honesty: Be honest with yourself, with your peers whether it is a good situation or a bad one.
- Quality: We expect quality and craftsmanship in everything we do.
- Fun: have fun, because if you enjoy something, you’ll become better at it. It’s that simple.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Weekend Course Community Manager @Codecool
Our recruitment process has 4-5 steps. Why so many? So both the team and you are absolutely sure you are a good fit to the team!
Simply send your CV to [email protected]. Let us know, why you are interested in the role!
Our recruitment team member will contact you over phone to have a brief conversation regarding your motivation, experience and availability. We will also check your English language level.
Face to face HR Interview.
In this stage, you will meet our recruiter. The meeting will take place in our office and it might involve an extra team member.
This is the opportunity to feel our culture. You will have the chance to work with us and meet the whole staff. We believe that it is good to know all the aspects of daily job before joining us. We value soft skills equally to technical ones and we are proud of our unique company culture. During a soft-skills interview we will tell you more about our values and soft skillset we would be looking for in you.
We call you to discuss the last details.
The last step is to agree on a starting date and your benefit package.
Are you interested?
Just send email to apply