Developing the coders of tomorrow
Solving the digital talent challenges of the future today
We have a tried-and-tested methodology but the training schedule and curriculum can be fully customised to your company’s very needs.
Is the IT skills gap hurting your company?
You’re not alone. Ninety percent of C-level executives see recruiting IT talent as a top business challenge. But where they see a talent gap, we see a talent pool. As CEE’s leading digital education hub, with campuses in three countries and counting, we’ve already helped 170+ companies find, train and source new digital talent, matching their exact needs. Will you be next?
Why hire our students
Finding the right person for the right position has never been easier.
- We handpick every one of our students and teach them how to think and how to grow as developers – and as employees.
- Our mastery-based learning methodology means that students progress at their own pace, only moving on to the next stage once they know everything at their current level.
- Just like in the workplace, soft and hard skills are equally important in our training, from mainstream programming languages through industry-specific technologies to communication, presentation and project management skills.
- We also make sure our students gain real-life experience: throughout the 12+6-month programme, they work in teams, doing the exact same things they’ll be doing once they're hired.
- But if that wasn’t enough, we can fully customise our training schedule and curriculum to your company’s needs.
Take a close look at our services and download our introduction!
What our clients say
Our new hires from Codecool keep amazing us. Their skills, mindset and adaptability set an example for the whole company. Give them a little guidance and they’ll take care of the rest.
We do not need to put uncountable effort in recruitment of junior developers and play lucky bag game any more to find out if they are good enough for us. Codecool’s young guys are just great.