Full-Stack Marketer @Bucharest
Codecool is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding carriers for a wide range of people.
Codecool is already present in 4 locations, 2 countries (Hungary, Poland), with a 3,2M EUR revenue in 2018, 5M EUR target revenue in 2019.
We are looking for Full-Stack Marketer who will be responsible for opening our Campus in Bucharest, filling our courses with students, then helping to scale up the business for harnessing the potential of the booming local ICT sector and help our sales team to place our students for our corporate partners.
You will be working from Bucharest, but your tasks will exceed the city’s and the country’s borders, you will have training, meetings and company-wide conferences in Hungary and Poland as well. You will work closely with the CMO, the local country manager, other C-level executives, and subcontractors.
- You will be supporting Codecool’s Romanian and international growth with your ideas and work.
- We work with lots of technology that you’ll use, nothing you can’t learn of course 🙂
- The tasks you’ll handle will include projects management, managing subcontractors such as SEO agency, performance agency, PR agency, copywriters and creatives, designer, etc… You will also be responsible for building up our social media presence, content strategy, employer branding. You’ll also have to do some CMS management, performance analysis, organizing and promoting events.
- You will have great independence in your work: planning and allocating budget, choosing subcontractors, choosing media channels, coming up with creative ideas and projects, etc…
- You will be reporting to the CMO directly
- You will occasionally have to travel within Europe
- You are an active member of your local communities.
- You are capable of promoting your products or services… or your events
- You are passionate about your values and you align with our company values as well (see below)
- You have experience in building up a brand, managing projects, and subcontractors
- You are focused on reaching KPI’s
- You can write texts (blog posts, advertising copies) if needed
- You are active in social channels, know how they work
- You have experience in running or managing performance marketing
- You have a well-established subcontractor network where you can turn to with different tasks
- You are tech savvy and have the willingness to learn marketing technologies we use (or can teach us new marketing technologies we don’t use yet)
- You speak and write business English.
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- You can be a part of CEE regions next startup success (5M EUR yearly revenue expectation for our 4th year of operation, ~7M EUR total funding from the region’s leading financial and energy provider and angels)
- Cool office. Greatly selected colleges with the same values and attitude of work.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you can take as much vacation time as you need.
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen.
- Full-time contract with competitive salary
The core values at Codecool:
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to apply or for a chat if you have further questions.
Please write in your e-mail’s subject: Full-Stack Marketer @Bucharest