Mentor – IT Trainer
What your typical day will look like in the IT Mentor role:
- The classes start at 9:00 am. After a quick warm-up question whole class starts coding
- Students present their code and review it together
- You facilitate and help students with their work
- At 3:00 pm the students finish their class and summarize the biggest challenges
- Consultations with students who have questions
- Mentors stand-up
- Prepare materials and exercises for prospective day/week
- Examining students who are ready to pass to next module
- Weekly retrospectives
As an ideal candidate you will have the following skills and abilities:
- You have a positive attitude and you know how to inspire others
- You believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring,
- You are inclined to proactively influence people and things around you
- You speak fluent Polish and your English is on a communicative level (B2 or higher)
- You love to learn and educate yourself continuously
What’s in it for you:
- Awesome atmosphere. We enjoy frequent team events, parties and workshops.
- You can stay on top of your tech while not sitting in front of a screen all day, every day. Plus, you get to use your skills to change people’s lives.
- We are a flat organization: every mentor has a role, but there are no traditional bosses. So if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, it will happen.
- Constant learning; we share our knowledge and thanks to the training budget we can choose workshops and materials that suit us most