STORYTELLER, ROLEMODEL, SW GURU, EDUCATOR, MENTOR... IS THAT YOU?
Enthusiastic and experienced software developers who have all the skills and motivation needed to train beginners to become professional junior programmers.
We are looking for new colleagues to Kraków, Budapest and Miskolc.
Apply if you:
- have a positive attitude, and you can inspire beginners in programming,
- are a credible person with extensive programming experience,
- have patience and endurance to help others in learning,
- believe in the practice-oriented, project-based learning model and you understand the difference between teaching and mentoring,
- are experienced in technology and work with it on a daily basis,
- love to learn and educate yourself continuously,
- speak English fluently (you will be mentoring in your local language but the company language is English)
- Awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway full of friendly youngsters earger to learn coding.
- Tech-industry salary. Not Zuckerberg-territory but your friends will be jealous.
- We teach hard, play hard. At Codecool, you have as much vacation time as you need.
- Cool office. We’re no Google but we’re getting there.
- Full-time contract. No funny business here.
And above all: you see your students’ growing day by day. You can really change people’s life.
To apply, please send your CV to the following address: [email protected]
Please note that this is our company site, to see what we do please visit our local websites: www.codecool.hu and www.codecool.pl
Enjoy what you do!
Watch what our Mentors like about Codecool and how it changed their lives.