A training series that will give you the skills and tools for leading and mentoring technologist.
The session is designed for you:
- if are interested in mentoring the less experienced colleagues in your team or company
- if you believe that employee engagement and retention is a strategic goal of your company
- if you would like to be a servant leader of your team
Did you know that ... ?
- people think that an ideal boss is more like a coach than a leader?
- those who get professional mentoring will more likely to stay at a company?
- those who get mentoring support are five times more likely to be promoted and able to level up?
What you will learn?
In the 3rd edition we focus on positive reinforcement and constructive feedback.
The art of giving and receiving feedback, reflecting on yourself and the other person.
A simple framework what you can use not just everyday work, but also in your personal life.
What you will be doing?
This is not a theory session, or a presentation. The key is practice-oriented learning. During the session, we will practice in pairs. We will strengthen communication skills like active listening, questioning, reflecting on each other, giving proper feedback.
The seats are limited, to keep high quality and personal focus.
The class is going to be in English.