In order to meet the information obligation set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform that:
- Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes by Joint Controllers:
Companies belonging to the SDA Group :
- SDA sp. z o. o., al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, Poland, KRS 0000554532, NIP 5842741225, REGON 361328749
- SDA OÜ Academy, Harju maacond , Nõmme linnaosa , Rännaku pst 12, 10917 Tallinn, Estonia
- SIA SDA Latvia , Blaumaņa iela 10-4 LV-1011 Riga , Latvia
- SDA Albania SHPK, Nesia Bashkiake No.2, rruga Themistokli Germenji , Pallati Pegaso , kati 7, zyra nr.30, Tirana
- SC FORGE OF TALENTS SRL, Str. Nicolae Filipescu , no. 39-41, Cladirea TechHub , Etaj 4, Sector 2, 020961 București , România
- SDA Slovenia sr Lermontovova 3, 811 05 Bratislava – town time Old Town
hereinafter Joint Controller 1
Companies belonging to the Codecool Group :
- CodeCool Korlatolt Felelősségű , Tarsaság , 1065 Budapest, Nagymező utca 44; company registration number: 01-09-394554
- CodeCool Poland Sp. z o . o ., ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 100, 00-807 Warsaw, Poland
- CodeCool Talent Hub Romania SRL, Sector 2, Strada Semilunei 4-6, București , România
- CodeCool Austria GmbH, Liechtensteinstrasse 111/115, 1090 Vienna , Austria
- SDA Sp. z o. o., al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, Poland
next Joint controller 2
- Contact details of the Joint Controller 1: SDA sp. z oo, al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, phone: +48 58 782 48 88 e-mail: [email protected] .
- Contact details of the Joint Controller 2: Codecool Poland Sp. z o. o., al. Jerozolimskie 100, 02-017 Warsaw, e-mail [email protected] .
- Contact details of the data protection officer: [email protected] or in writing to the address of Joint Controller 1 or Joint Controller 2.
PURPOSE AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
- We will process your personal data provided in the application and application questionnaire as well as in the attached documents for the purposes of the recruitment process.
- Please be advised that providing personal data in the application and application questionnaire, the scope of which results from the provisions of generally applicable law related to employment, is voluntary, although necessary.
- If you provide a wider range of information than required by law, we will process such information only if you give your additional consent to the processing of such personal data.
- Basics of data processing:
- article 6 sec. 1 letter b of the GDPR (data necessary to take action before concluding the contract)
- article 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (data resulting from the law)
- article 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a RODO (consent to the processing of data, the provision of which does not result from the law (additional data)
- article 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR (consent to data processing in other recruitment processes);
- article 6 sec. 1 letter f of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in correspondence with the candidate, examining the level of satisfaction with participation in the recruitment process, service, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims).
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period of up to 3 years, unless consent has been given to participate in future recruitments. In addition, we may store your personal data for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims.
- We may transfer your personal data to providers of the job advertisement publication service, providers of recruitment management systems, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system providers, authorized employees and associates of Joint Controller 1 and Joint Controller 2, entities performing tasks for Joint Controller 1 or Joint Controller 2 and the implementation of which is based on the concluded contract for entrusting the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 28 GDPR.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion (only when the conditions set out in Article 17(1) of the GDPR apply) or limit processing (subject to the cases referred to in Article 18(2) of the GDPR);
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- transferring your personal data;
- lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- to withdraw consent at any time, if the basis for processing is consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data carried out by us before its withdrawal.
- The source of data is, among others, the recruitment form, CV, recruitment interview, assessment of professional potential.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.