Land a position as an
Support Engineer Azure & Infrastructure
Take part in a short technical training for free, after which you will be able to start working in Cracow with a global IT employer – LTIMindtree under excellent conditions.
Act fast because places are limited – only 15 people can participate and get a new job.
We offer you a free 3-week technical training, after which you will be qualifiedable to start working take up a job in Kraków with a global IT employer LTI Mindtree under excellent conditions.
Application deadline: 8 December 2023
Do you feel that your language expertise has less value due to the rise of artificial intelligence and other technological developments?
Are you looking for an alternative career path?
Are you looking for a plan “B” if you have difficulties to find a job that suits your language skills?
Are you located in Kraków or are you ready to relocate to Kraków?
We offer you a free 3-week technical training, after which you will be qualified to start working in Kraków with a global IT employer LTI Mindtree under excellent conditions.
Sign up for the list of potential applicants and we will contact you when we know the exact dates of the training (still in 2023!).
- With our training you’ll become an Support Engineer Azure & Infrastructure. You’ll use your knowledge to support global customers of LTIMindtree.
- Our short, free training will prepare you for your new job.
- You will provide technical support in English in a 3-shift work system (bonus provided for night shifts)
Our intensive training at Codecool is the perfect start for your career path. We are planning up to 4 editions until February 2024, focusing on Windows Commercial, Azure VM & Networking and Developer ABRS (IoT Azure) topics.
Once recruited, participants will be placed in dedicated groups, providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills in the IT market.
We are offering you a unique opportunity for a stable job at a global company with great conditions!
Is this job for me?
We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills and advanced English who have some experience in IT.
- The starting base salary is PLN 7,500 gross per month
- A fast career development and promotion path
- Free subscriptions to all Microsoft Developer Tools with the full version of Visual Studio,
- Financial subsidy from the company to obtain Microsoft certification
- You’ll work in a modern office in Krakow
- If you finish the course, you can get an offer for a 3-month trial period at LTIMindtree. Afterward, the contract can be extended for indefinite employment.
- Employee Capital Plans (PPK)
- Private medical care for employees and their families at Lux Med
- Reimbursement for glasses in the amount of 400 PLN
- Guaranteed 26 days of paid leave per year
- Access to the cafeteria system on the Worksmile platform worth PLN 175 per month
- Attractive bonus for night shifts
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for referrals
What you should bring to the job
- At least one year experience in IT
- Knowledge of English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Positive attitude
- Good teamwork skills
- Have a work permit in Poland
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other European languages (German, Portuguese, Spanish or French) will be an added advantage.
Apply now if you're interested!
The number of places is limited – we recruit 15 people for the course.
Check out what our graduates - already working at LTIMindtree - say about our previous technical training editions:
What does the recruitment process look like?
We will ask you to provide your name, email address and phone number so that we can contact you.
Our recruiter(s) will contact you to set up a convenient time for a 20-minute one-on-one interview, during which, among other things, we will verify your communication skills in English.
A pre-course talk with a representative from LTIMindtree is a short talk with a person from LTIMindtree – on basic knowledge of the course topics (including Active Directory, Basic administration of Windows operating system, Windows, Office, etc.).
Based on the entire recruitment process, we decide whether you’re qualified to start the course, and will share the results with you.
After successful recruitment, we will send you our contract, and after signing it…. Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Apply now if you're interested!
The number of places is limited – we recruit only 15 people for the course.
The course will be conducted in English.
Yes, it will be free of charge for everyone qualified for the course.
Yes, the course will be held in the form of online classes.
Yes, the course ends with a final exam, which is a prerequisite for moving on to the next stage – employment at LTIMindtree.
A successfully passed exam is only a prerequisite. After the course is completed, the employment contract is signed by LTIMindtree with the candidate – it is LTIMindtree that makes the final decision in this regard.