Codecool creates support unities for young people by launching them on a coding carieer.
We do this by:
- We promote self-directed learning. We provide one-on-one mentoring , for those who need additional support.
- We believe that hard and soft skills are equally important, thus, we help our students develop both.
- We encourage teamwork and maximise multimodal learning: workshops, coding dojos, QA sessions, team meetings, retrospectives.
- We treat students as colleagues to enable a smooth transition to working in a professional environment.
- We implement an ** incremental approach** to learning.
- We believe that real craftsmanship _ is an invaluable professional asset, that’s why we aim for a **generalist_** skill set.
- We provide knowledge in trending technologies.
- We act transparently by giving and requesting feedback , measuring progress and setting realistic goals.
- We demonstrate real life problems so the Codecool graduates will have experience with real clients, real projects, money, honey